Asian inspiration hits the table tonight, and it costs even less than take-out! You'll love the ease of this tasty stir-fry any night of the week. Taryn Kuebelbeck — Plymouth, MN
- 1 small carrot, finely chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 cups cold cooked instant rice
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry carrot and celery in oil for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add rice; stir-fry for 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Make a well in the center of the rice mixture; add eggs. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until eggs are completely set. Add the remaining ingredients; stir-fry until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Fried Rice in Simple & Delicious January/February 2010, p24
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Quick Chicken Fried Rice for Four
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review