Quick Chicken Fettuccine Recipe
- 4 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1. In a large saucepan, cook fettuccine according to package directions, adding the broccoli during the last 5 minutes of cooking; drain.
- 2. Stir in the chicken, broth, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and mayonnaise. Cook and stir over low heat until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/2 cups (prepared with reduced-sodium chicken broth and reduced-fat cream cheese) equals 814 calories, 42 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 162 mg cholesterol, 934 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 63 g protein.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.