Quick Chicken Fettuccine
“This casserole is ready to eat in just 30 minutes and it's simple, warm and welcoming,” writes Darlene Brendan of Salem, Oregon. There's no doubt this hearty, creamy dish will become a dinnertime favorite.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- In a large saucepan, cook fettuccine according to package directions,
- adding the broccoli during the last 5 minutes of cooking; drain.
- Stir in the chicken, broth, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and
- mayonnaise. Cook and stir over low heat until heated through.
- Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/2 cups (prepared with reduced-sodium chicken broth and reduced-fat cream cheese) equals 814 calories, 42 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 162 mg cholesterol, 934 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 63 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now