Quick Chicken Fettuccine Recipe
- 4 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1. In a large saucepan, cook fettuccine according to package directions, adding the broccoli during the last 5 minutes of cooking; drain.
- 2. Stir in the chicken, broth, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and mayonnaise. Cook and stir over low heat until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/2 cup: 814 calories, 42g fat (14g saturated fat), 162mg cholesterol, 934mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 63g protein
Reviews for Quick Chicken Fettuccine
"This stuff is awesome! I always double this recipe so I have enough for all 4 of us. I also try to use reduced fat versions of the ingredients to cut back the calories a little, but it is still delicious!"
"Really good but I had to double the sauce as it just didn't seem like enough. I also added mushrooms."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.