Quick Chicken Fettuccine Recipe
“This casserole is ready to eat in just 30 minutes and it's simple, warm and welcoming,” writes Darlene Brendan of Salem, Oregon. There's no doubt this hearty, creamy dish will become a dinnertime favorite.
- 4 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- In a large saucepan, cook fettuccine according to package directions, adding the broccoli during the last 5 minutes of cooking; drain.
- Stir in the chicken, broth, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and mayonnaise. Cook and stir over low heat until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Chicken Fettuccine in Cooking for 2 Fall 2008, p45
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Quick Chicken Fettuccine(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 26, 2010
Really good but I had to double the sauce as it just didn't seem like enough. I also added mushrooms.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Pasta >
- Chicken Pasta Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Chicken Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >