- 4 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- In a large saucepan, cook fettuccine according to package directions, adding the broccoli during the last 5 minutes of cooking; drain.
- Stir in the chicken, broth, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and mayonnaise. Cook and stir over low heat until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Chicken Fettuccine in Cooking for 2 Fall 2008, p45
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Quick Chicken Fettuccine
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 26, 2010
Really good but I had to double the sauce as it just didn't seem like enough. I also added mushrooms.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Pasta >
- Chicken Pasta Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Chicken Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >