Quick Chicken Fajita Pizza Recipe
- 1/3 cup julienned green pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Dash salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2/3 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1 prebaked mini pizza crust
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/3 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1. In a large skillet, cook the green pepper, chili powder and salt in oil over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until pepper is crisp-tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add chicken; heat through.
- 2. Spoon onto pizza crust; top with salsa and cheese. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
1/2 each: 377 calories, 15g fat (4g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 790mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 26g protein.
Reviews for Quick Chicken Fajita Pizza
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.