“For a quick dinner, I can always count on this zippy fajita-style pizza,” relates Charmaine Potter of Mission Viejo, California. “I keep cooked diced chicken in my freezer to streamline prep time even more.”
- 1/3 cup julienned green pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Dash salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2/3 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1 prebaked mini pizza crust
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/3 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- In a large skillet, cook the green pepper, chili powder and salt in oil over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until pepper is crisp-tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add chicken; heat through.
- Spoon onto pizza crust; top with salsa and cheese. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Fajita Pizza in Cooking for 2 Spring 2006, p56
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Quick Chicken Fajita Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review