Quick Chicken Caesar Salad Recipe
- 6 cups torn romaine
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cut into strips
- 2 cups seasoned salad croutons
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1. In a salad bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, lemon juice, garlic and pepper. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1-1/2 cup: 318 calories, 21g fat (5g saturated fat), 50mg cholesterol, 573mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 22g protein
Reviews for Quick Chicken Caesar Salad
"minus the croutons and its great"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.