Quick Chicken Caesar Salad Recipe
- 6 cups torn romaine
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cut into strips
- 2 cups seasoned salad croutons
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1. In a salad bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, lemon juice, garlic and pepper. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1-1/2 cup: 318 calories, 21g fat (5g saturated fat), 50mg cholesterol, 573mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 22g protein .
Reviews for Quick Chicken Caesar Salad
"minus the croutons and its great"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.