Quick Chicken Caesar Salad Recipe
Kim Blanda of Neptune, New Jersey hails this zesty dish a success. "After tasting the salad at a friend's going-away party, I made sure to request the recipe. Now I fix it for my husband just about every week," she tells. :It's great with a potato or pasta side dish and chunks of crusty bread."
- 6 cups torn romaine
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cut into strips
- 2 cups seasoned salad croutons
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1. In a salad bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, lemon juice, garlic and pepper. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1-1/2 cups: 318 calories, 21g fat (5g saturated fat), 50mg cholesterol, 573mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 22g protein.
Reviews for Quick Chicken Caesar Salad
Reviewed Mar. 2, 2013
"minus the croutons and its great"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC