Quick Chicken Caesar Salad Recipe
Kim Blanda of Neptune, New Jersey hails this zesty dish a success. "After tasting the salad at a friend's going-away party, I made sure to request the recipe. Now I fix it for my husband just about every week," she tells. :It's great with a potato or pasta side dish and chunks of crusty bread."
- 6 cups torn romaine
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cut into strips
- 2 cups seasoned salad croutons
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- In a salad bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, lemon juice, garlic and pepper. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Caesar Salad in Country Woman May/June 2000, p40
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Quick Chicken Caesar Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 2, 2013
"minus the croutons and its great"