Quick Chicken and Corn Wraps Recipe
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the chicken, corn and salsa. Cook over medium heat until heated through.
- 2. Sprinkle cheese over tortillas. Place about 1/2 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla; roll up. Secure with toothpicks. Yield: 4 servings.
2 each: 374 calories, 8g fat (0 saturated fat), 61mg cholesterol, 1088mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 3g fiber), 26g protein.
Reviews for Quick Chicken and Corn Wraps
"Very easy to make & very delicious! My kids love these! Will make again!"