Quick Chicken and Corn Wraps Recipe
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the chicken, corn and salsa. Cook over medium heat until heated through.
- 2. Sprinkle cheese over tortillas. Place about 1/2 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla; roll up. Secure with toothpicks. Yield: 4 servings.
2 wraps (prepared with reduced-fat cheese and fat-free tortillas) equals 374 calories, 8 g fat (0 saturated fat), 61 mg cholesterol, 1,088 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 26 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 starch, 2 lean meat, 1 vegetable.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.