"My girls like these tortilla roll-ups very much - they'll ask for them practically every week!" says Sue Seymour of Valatie, New York. Tender chicken combines with canned corn and salsa for a fast-to-fix main dish.
Recommended: 50 Easy Weeknight Dinners
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- In a large saucepan, combine the chicken, corn and salsa. Cook over medium heat until heated through.
- Sprinkle cheese over tortillas. Place about 1/2 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla; roll up. Secure with toothpicks. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Corny Chicken Wraps in Quick Cooking July/August 2000, p12
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Quick Chicken and Corn Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 15, 2010
"Very easy to make & very delicious! My kids love these! Will make again!"