"My girls like these tortilla roll-ups very much - they'll ask for them practically every week!" says Sue Seymour of Valatie, New York. Tender chicken combines with canned corn and salsa for a fast-to-fix main dish.
Recommended: 50 Easy Weeknight Dinners
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- In a large saucepan, combine the chicken, corn and salsa. Cook over medium heat until heated through.
- Sprinkle cheese over tortillas. Place about 1/2 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla; roll up. Secure with toothpicks. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Corny Chicken Wraps in Quick Cooking July/August 2000, p12
Reviews forQuick Chicken and Corn Wraps
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 15, 2010
"Very easy to make & very delicious! My kids love these! Will make again!"