Quick Chicken and Corn Wraps Recipe
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- In a large saucepan, combine the chicken, corn and salsa. Cook over medium heat until heated through.
- Sprinkle cheese over tortillas. Place about 1/2 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla; roll up. Secure with toothpicks. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Quick Chicken and Corn Wraps(2)
Sort By :
This recipe was delicious, and the best part was how fast and easy it was to make! Heating the salsa and corn with the chicken gave the wraps great flavor. My husband loved it, and he's usually a very picky eater!
Very easy to make & very delicious! My kids love these! Will make again!
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mexican Chicken Recipes >
- Mexican Dinners >
- Mexican Recipes >