Quick Cherry Turnovers Recipe
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll crescent dough and separate into four rectangles; place on an ungreased baking sheet. Press perforations to seal. Place 1/4 cup pie filling on one half of each rectangle. Fold dough over filling; pinch edges to seal. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden.
- Place confectioners' sugar in a small bowl; stir in enough milk to achieve a drizzling consistency. Drizzle over turnovers. Serve warm. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Quick Cherry Turnovers(8)
Sort By :
This was very simple to make. I used parchment paper on the cookie sheet. I brushed the top of the turnovers with light cream and sprinkled each one with about one tablespoonful of organic sugar. I served them with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Yummy!! My husband loved it!
Easy to cut calories by using sugar free cherry pie filling and Pillsbury Light Crescents. If you are dieting this will make you feel like your cheating!
Do you lay the rectangles on top of each other then seal the edges???
Super easy and super good! Added just a bit of vanilla to the frosting. Will make again!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cherry Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mother's Day Pastry Recipes >