Quick Cherry Cream Cheese Tart
It's hard to believe that just five ingredients and a few minutes of prep can result in these delicate and scrumptious tarts.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon almond or vanilla extract
- 4 individual graham cracker tart shells
- 1/2 cup cherry pie filling
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and extract until
- smooth. Spoon into shells. Top with pie filling. Refrigerate until
- serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 tart equals 360 calories, 20 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 275 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.