Quick Cherry Cream Cheese Tart Recipe
It's hard to believe that just five ingredients and a few minutes of prep can result in these delicate and scrumptious tarts.
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon almond or vanilla extract
- 4 individual graham cracker tart shells
- 1/2 cup cherry pie filling
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and extract until smooth. Spoon into shells. Top with pie filling. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 360 calories, 20g fat (10g saturated fat), 47mg cholesterol, 275mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Quick Cherry Cream Cheese Tart
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC