Quick Cherry Cream Cheese Tart Recipe
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon almond or vanilla extract
- 4 individual graham cracker tart shells
- 1/2 cup cherry pie filling
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and extract until smooth. Spoon into shells. Top with pie filling. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 360 calories, 20g fat (10g saturated fat), 47mg cholesterol, 275mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Quick Cherry Cream Cheese Tart
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.