Quick Cherry Cream Cheese Tart Recipe
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon almond or vanilla extract
- 4 individual graham cracker tart shells
- 1/2 cup cherry pie filling
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and extract until smooth. Spoon into shells. Top with pie filling. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
1 tart equals 360 calories, 20 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 275 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.