It's hard to believe that just five ingredients and a few minutes of prep can result in these delicate and scrumptious tarts.
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon almond or vanilla extract
- 4 individual graham cracker tart shells
- 1/2 cup cherry pie filling
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and extract until smooth. Spoon into shells. Top with pie filling. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cherry Cream Cheese Tarts in The Taste of Home Cookbook 2006, p497
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Quick Cherry Cream Cheese Tart
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review