Quick Chef's Salad Recipe
- 2 cups torn salad greens
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 4 ounces deli ham, julienned
- 4 ounces deli turkey, julienned
- 4 ounces Swiss cheese, julienned
- 1 hard-cooked egg, sliced
- 4 pitted ripe olives
- Salad dressing of your choice
- 1. On two serving plates, arrange the salad greens, onion, celery, ham, turkey, cheese, egg and olives. Serve with dressing. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (calculated without salad dressing) equals 413 calories, 24 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 210 mg cholesterol, 1,783 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 41 g protein.
Reviews for Quick Chef's Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.