Quick Chef's Salad Recipe
- 2 cups torn salad greens
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 4 ounces deli ham, julienned
- 4 ounces deli turkey, julienned
- 4 ounces Swiss cheese, julienned
- 1 hard-cooked egg, sliced
- 4 pitted ripe olives
- Salad dressing of your choice
- 1. On two serving plates, arrange the salad greens, onion, celery, ham, turkey, cheese, egg and olives. Serve with dressing. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 413 calories, 24g fat (12g saturated fat), 210mg cholesterol, 1783mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 41g protein
Reviews for Quick Chef's Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.