Quick Chef's Salad Recipe
In Cheney, Washington, Katie Anderson quickly tosses together this smaller-size version of an all-time salad classic. Pair the fresh medley of veggies, sliced egg, deli meat and cheese with breadsticks to make a complete lunch or light dinner. Or serve it alongside a favorite soup.
- 2 cups torn salad greens
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 4 ounces deli ham, julienned
- 4 ounces deli turkey, julienned
- 4 ounces Swiss cheese, julienned
- 1 hard-boiled large egg, sliced
- 4 pitted ripe olives
- Salad dressing of your choice
- 1. On two serving plates, arrange the salad greens, onion, celery, ham, turkey, cheese, egg and olives. Serve with dressing. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 413 calories, 24g fat (12g saturated fat), 210mg cholesterol, 1783mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 41g protein.
Reviews for Quick Chef's Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC