Quick Cauliflower Soup
"My aunt always made this smooth rich-tasting soup for me when I came to visit," recalls Heather Kasprick of Keewatin, Ontario. "I could smell it simmering as soon as I arrived, I think of her whenever I have a bowlful."
9 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 2 cups milk
- Place cauliflower in a saucepan with 1 in. of water; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5-10 minutes or until
- Meanwhile, in another saucepan, combine soups, broth and milk; heat
- through. Drain the cauliflower; stir into soup. Yield: 9 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 107 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 749 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.