"My aunt always made this smooth rich-tasting soup for me when I came to visit," recalls Heather Kasprick of Keewatin, Ontario. "I could smell it simmering as soon as I arrived, I think of her whenever I have a bowlful."
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 2 cups milk
- Place cauliflower in a saucepan with 1 in. of water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5-10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, in another saucepan, combine soups, broth and milk; heat through. Drain the cauliflower; stir into soup. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Cauliflower Soup in Quick Cooking March/April 2000, p8
Reviews for Quick Cauliflower Soup
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review