- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 2 cups milk
- Place cauliflower in a saucepan with 1 in. of water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5-10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, in another saucepan, combine soups, broth and milk; heat through. Drain the cauliflower; stir into soup. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Quick Cauliflower Soup
Sort By :
I have made this many times and have made some adjustments. I cannot wait for the fall harvest to make this and freeze it!
I add some potatoes and carrots to this and add extra chicken broth. It is still mostly cauliflower but makes a more substantial meal with the potatoes and carrots. I even add some mushrooms. If I have it on hand I add some orange bell pepper; don't add much as a little goes a long way surprisingly.