Quick Cauliflower Salad Recipe
- 6 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 12 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, tomatoes, onions, cheese and olives. Add mayonnaise; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, sprinkle with bacon. Yield: 10 cups.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 199 calories, 17 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 414 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Quick Cauliflower Salad
"Wonderful fresh garden flavor. Pretty presentation. Would be a good dish for potluck dinner. Cauliflower did not discolor overnight and flavor was equally good the second day."
"we love cauliflower and this is a very different and nice way to make it it's very good"