Quick Cauliflower Salad
Bacon, cheese, tomatoes and olives really dress up plain old cauliflower. Even my husband had to admit this salad is delicious!
10 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 6 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 12 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, tomatoes, onions, cheese
- and olives. Add mayonnaise; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for
- at least 1 hour. Just before serving, sprinkle with bacon. Yield: 10
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 199 calories, 17 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 414 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.