Bacon, cheese, tomatoes and olives really dress up plain old cauliflower. Even my husband had to admit this salad is delicious!
- 6 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 12 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, tomatoes, onions, cheese and olives. Add mayonnaise; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, sprinkle with bacon. Yield: 10 cups.
Originally published as Colorful Cauliflower Salad in Country Extra September 2006, p51
Reviews for Quick Cauliflower Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 27, 2010
"we love cauliflower and this is a very different and nice way to make it it's very good"