- 12 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 8 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup sliced ripe or pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
- In a large skillet, heat butter and oil over medium heat; saute garlic 1 minute. Stir in ham and bacon; heat through. Add spaghetti, parsley and salt; toss to combine.
- Remove from heat. Stir in olives and cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forQuick Carbonara
"Definitely went back for seconds on this one."
"It was very easy to make"
"This was great!! Absolute favourite. Everyone wanted seconds. Now I did add baby shrimp to it and I omitted the salt as I thought the salty ness from the bacon and the ham would be enough, which it was. I am actually making this dish again tonight!!"
"Let me first say that I have never rated a recipe, and felt I had to here! It was VERY GOOD!! I did substitute olive oil in place of the vegetable oil, I used about 5 cloves of garlic, as I LOVE garlic, and I also sauted some shrimp with the butter, oil, & garlic mixture. Other than that I followed the recipe to a "T". My husband usually has a comment about adding or deleting something, however, not this time!! He and I both really enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing your recipe, we will make it over and over!"