Quick Caramel Rolls
Refrigerated crescent rolls and caramel ice cream topping make these yummy, gooey treats a snap to assemble. I used to whip up a huge panful for our kids when they were growing up...now our grandchildren love them, too. They are easy to reheat in the microwave for a speedy snack. —Jeannette Westphal
Gettysburg, South Dakota
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Place butter in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan; heat in a 375° oven
- until melted. Sprinkle with pecans. Add ice cream topping and mix
- well. Remove dough from tubes (do not unroll); cut each section of
- dough into six rolls. Arrange rolls in prepared pan with cut side
- down. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden.
- Immediately invert onto a serving plate. Serve warm. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 105 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 141 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.