Quick Caesar Salad Recipe
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 cups torn romaine
- 2/3 cup Caesar salad croutons
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Coarsely ground pepper to taste
- 1. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the oil, lemon juice, mustard and garlic; shake well. In a salad bowl, combine the romaine, croutons, Parmesan cheese and pepper. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Quick Caesar Salad
"great, easy caesar salad. Dressing was easy. I added 1 tsp worcestershire sauce to dressing. Everyone thought the salad better without the bottled dressing"