This classic recipe can't be beat! When Mom's cooking, our whole family looks forward to this refreshing salad that's tossed with a tangy homemade dressing.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 cups torn romaine
- 2/3 cup Caesar salad croutons
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Coarsely ground pepper to taste
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the oil, lemon juice, mustard and garlic; shake well. In a salad bowl, combine the romaine, croutons, Parmesan cheese and pepper. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Caesar Salad in Taste of Home August/September 2001, p35
Reviews for Quick Caesar Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 2, 2011
"great, easy caesar salad. Dressing was easy. I added 1 tsp worcestershire sauce to dressing. Everyone thought the salad better without the bottled dressing"