This classic recipe can't be beat! When Mom's cooking, our whole family looks forward to this refreshing salad that's tossed with a tangy homemade dressing.
Recommended: 30 Salad Recipes Ready in 30 Minutes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 cups torn romaine
- 2/3 cup Caesar salad croutons
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Coarsely ground pepper to taste
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the oil, lemon juice, mustard and garlic; shake well. In a salad bowl, combine the romaine, croutons, Parmesan cheese and pepper. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Caesar Salad in Taste of Home August/September 2001, p35
Reviews for Quick Caesar Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 2, 2011
"great, easy caesar salad. Dressing was easy. I added 1 tsp worcestershire sauce to dressing. Everyone thought the salad better without the bottled dressing"