These moist brownies get a head-start from a convenient chocolate cake mix. Peanut butter chips add fun flavor.Mrs. Ed Fitch, Clifton, Arizona
18 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1 package chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- In a large bowl, beat the first four ingredients until blended. Stir
- in chips.
- Pour into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for
- 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 18 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 273 calories, 17 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 262 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.