Quick Broccoli Slaw Recipe
- 4 cups broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1. In a bowl, combine the coleslaw mix, corn and salsa. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sugar, salt and pepper. Gradually whisk in vinegar. Pour over coleslaw mixture; toss to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 6 servings.
One serving (3/4 cup) equals 92 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 621 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 0 protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 vegetable.