I first made this unusual salad for my husband's lunch. It takes just 5-10 minutes to put together from start to finish. The crunchy blend of ingredients has a nice zip! --Betty Kleberger of Florissant, Missouri
Recommended: 70 Summer Recipes to Pack in Your Picnic Basket
- 4 cups broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- In a bowl, combine the coleslaw mix, corn and salsa. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sugar, salt and pepper. Gradually whisk in vinegar. Pour over coleslaw mixture; toss to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Broccoli Slaw in Light & Tasty August/September 2004, p27
Reviews for Quick Broccoli Slaw
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 20, 2013
Reviewed Apr. 23, 2010
"I've made this several time, but I substitute black beans for the Mexicorn and I add a little chopped clinantro to really give it some zip!... tastes great, the family loves it!"