- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons sherry or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 jar (2 ounces) sliced pimientos, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute broccoli in oil for 5 minutes. Add garlic; saute 2 minutes longer or until broccoli is crisp-tender. Add the sherry, pimientos, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper; cook and stir until heated through. Sprinkle with pine nuts. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forQuick Broccoli Side Dish
"My husband loved this! I cannot eat a lot of stuff, however, I enjoy cooking for my husband and this one hit it out of the park!"
"So easy- colorful and tasty! Definitely a keeper!"
"quick and easy. Tasty and goes with just about anything."