Quick Breakfast Burritos
When my family is in the mood for Mexican food, this is the recipe I reach for. It's a nice change of pace from traditional breakfast food. Your family will love the zippy flavor.
6-8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 12 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 10 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 jar (16 ounces) picante sauce
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, optional
- In a large skillet, brown and crumble sausage; drain. Add eggs and
- cook over medium heat for 5-7 minutes or until set. Spoon about 1/4
- cup egg mixture down center of each tortilla. Top each with sour
- cream, picante sauce and olives if desired. Fold in sides of
- tortilla. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1-1/2 each) equals 487 calories, 33 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 379 mg cholesterol, 953 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 19 g protein.