Quick Breakfast Burritos Recipe
When my family is in the mood for Mexican food, this is the recipe I reach for. It's a nice change of pace from traditional breakfast food. Your family will love the zippy flavor.
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 12 eggs, lightly beaten
- 10 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 jar (16 ounces) picante sauce
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, optional
- 1. In a large skillet, brown and crumble sausage; drain. Add eggs and cook over medium heat for 5-7 minutes or until set. Spoon about 1/4 cup egg mixture down center of each tortilla. Top each with sour cream, picante sauce and olives if desired. Fold in sides of tortilla. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1-1/2 each: 487 calories, 33g fat (13g saturated fat), 379mg cholesterol, 953mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0 fiber), 19g protein.
Reviews for Quick Breakfast Burritos
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC