Quick Blueberry Muffins
When you want a little something extra to serve with your main course, try these moist muffins. You'll be sure to get requests for seconds.
6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- In a large bowl, combine ice cream and flour. Fold in blueberries.
- Spoon into six greased muffin cups.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. While hot, brush muffin tops with butter
- and sprinkle with sugar. Serve warm. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 158 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 277 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.