Quick Blue Cheese Pear Salad
Made with just five ingredients, this special salad from Ginger Smiser of Blanco, Texas is a cinch to put together. Chopped pear balances the rich blue cheese while almonds lend crunch and sweetness. Add a drizzle of dressing, and you’re done!
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 cups hearts of romaine salad mix
- 1 large pear, chopped
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the salad mix, pear, almonds and blue
- cheese. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
- Yield: 4 servings.