Quick Blue Cheese Dressing
Enjoy summer's garden greens in a crisp salad crowned with this creamy dressing.Denise Blackman, Port Cartier, Quebec
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3/4 cup sour cream, divided
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce, optional
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bow, mash blue cheese with a fork. Add 2 tablespoons sour
- cream; beat until smooth. Stir in all remaining ingredients. Serve
- over mixed greens. Yield: 1 cup.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 90 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 70 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.