Quick BLT Dip Recipe
”This is a quick and easy dip to bring to your next potluck,” says Cathleen Bushman from Geneva, Illinois. ”I serve it with potato chips and always receive lots of compliments.”
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:24 servings
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion, optional
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, cheese, tomatoes and bacon. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with green onion if desired. Serve with crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 114 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 109 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC