- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion, optional
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, cheese, tomatoes and bacon. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with green onion if desired. Serve with crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
Reviews for Quick BLT Dip
Sort By :
Great dip! I use less mayo and more sour cream for our tastes but super yummy!
I have made this several times. I use only Hellmans mayo. Quality is important. I also add chopped lettuce right before serving so that it is truly a BLT dip. Delicious!
I made this recipe quite a few times for gatherings and so on. But the main reason I make it is because my husband asks for it and wants the whole bowl to himself. With that in mind, this is an excellent recipe!!!
This is so delicious. It's really good in the summer with fresh tomatoes but I make it year round. I also def use the green onion and ranch mix. Yummy!
I did half the amount of mayo, and the other half cream cheese so it didn't taste too mayo-y like some people mentioned. Also added garlic powder, onion powder, and ranch seasoning from the salad dressing aisle. I didn't have time to cook bacon so i got bacon crumbles from the salad dressing aisle also (it has half the fat anyway).
Instead of crackers or potato chips, try the dip with central market organics HATCH green chile tortilla chips (from HEB). You're welcome! :)