Quick Black Bean and Corn Salad Recipe
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1 can (8-3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions with tops
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 small sweet red pepper, diced
- 3/4 cup picante sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; mix well. Cover and chill several hours or overnight. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup: 164 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 373mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Quick Black Bean and Corn Salad
"Amazing quick salad that is delicious. Great for a hot day"
"Just whipped this up to serve with my enchiladas...Yummm!"