Quick Beef and Noodles Recipe
- 2-1/2 cups uncooked yolk-free noodles
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/4 cups reduced-sodium beef broth
- 6 ounces deli roast beef, cubed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons fat-free sour cream, optional
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1. Cook noodles according to package directions. In a large skillet, saute mushrooms and onion in oil until tender. Add the broth, roast beef and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- 2. Drain noodles; stir into skillet. Top with sour cream if desired. Garnish with parsley. Yield: 2 servings.
1-3/4 cups (calculated without sour cream) equals 375 calories, 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 50 mg cholesterol, 778 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 26 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 starch, 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat.
Reviews for Quick Beef and Noodles
"Quick and easy, added cream of celery soup and sour cream"
"just gave the recipe to a friend, hope she likes it as much as I do"