Quick Barbecued Ham Sandwiches Recipe
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon water
- 3/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1-1/2 pounds shaved fully cooked ham
- 6 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- In a large saucepan, combine the first six ingredients. Cook, uncovered, over low heat for 15 minutes. Stir in ham; heat through. Using a slotted spoon, serve on buns. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Quick Barbecued Ham Sandwiches(3)
Sort By :
Overly sweet sauce overpowering the ham.
I've made these several times now for my family. They're really tasty. I just use the whole bottle of chili sauce and don't measure the ingredients exactly....they've always come wonderful! They are a little messy though!
This recipe was so incredibly easy to make, and everyone loved it. Next time I will use a little less brown sugar since it was a touch too sweet for me. But even the kids liked it!