Quick Barbecued Beans Recipe
A simple, classic recipe, but cooking it on the grill introduces a subtle flavor. This dish features a nice blend of beans and preparation time is minimal. —Millie Vickery, Lena, Illinois
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) pork and beans
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1. In an ungreased 8-in.-square disposable foil pan, combine all ingredients.
- 2. Grill, covered, over medium heat 15-20 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Yield: 5 servings.
3/4 cup equals 264 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 877 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 13 g fiber, 14 g protein.
Reviews for Quick Barbecued Beans
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC