Quick Barbecued Beans
A simple classic recipe, but cooking it on the grill introduces a subtle flavor. This dish features a nice blend of beans, and preparation time is minimal.
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) pork and beans
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- In an ungreased 8-in. x 8-in. disposable foil pan, combine all
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until heated
- through, stirring occasionally. Yield: 5 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 264 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 877 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 13 g fiber, 14 g protein.