A simple, classic recipe, but cooking it on the grill introduces a subtle flavor. This dish features a nice blend of beans and preparation time is minimal. —Millie Vickery, Lena, Illinois
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) pork and beans
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- In an ungreased 8-in. square disposable foil pan, combine all ingredients.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat 15-20 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Barbecued Beans in Reminisce June/July 2010, p42
Reviews for Quick Barbecued Beans
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review