Quick Banana Split Shortcake Recipe
- 4 slices pound cake (1/2 inch thick) or 2 individual round sponge cakes
- 1 medium firm banana, sliced
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1. Place cake slices on two dessert plates. Top each with banana and ice cream. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving equals 468 calories, 19 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 162 mg cholesterol, 305 mg sodium, 70 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Quick Banana Split Shortcake
"Seriously? This is a recipe? If so this is one I won't screw up! I laughed out loud cause it just sounds like stuff from the fridge."