- 4 slices pound cake (1/2 inch thick) or 2 individual round sponge cakes
- 1 medium firm banana, sliced
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- Place cake slices on two dessert plates. Top each with banana and ice cream. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Banana Split Shortcake in Cooking for 2 Summer 2009, p54
Reviews for Quick Banana Split Shortcake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 17, 2011
Reviewed Sep. 14, 2011
Seriously? This is a recipe? If so this is one I won't screw up! I laughed out loud cause it just sounds like stuff from the fridge.