Quick Banana Cream Pie Recipe
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked
- 3 medium firm bananas, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the milk, sour cream and pudding mix until smooth. Place a third of the banana slices into pastry shell. Top with half of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers.
- 2. Arrange the remaining bananas on top; cover with whipped topping. Chill for at least 2 hours. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 360 calories, 18 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 300 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.