This classic pie never fails to impress. With only six ingredients, it’s simple to put together, too!—Nancy Eggleston, Prudenville, Michigan
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked
- 3 medium firm bananas, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, beat the milk, sour cream and pudding mix until smooth. Place a third of the banana slices into pastry shell. Top with half of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers.
- Arrange the remaining bananas on top; cover with whipped topping. Chill for at least 2 hours. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Banana Cream Pie in Country Woman May/June 1994, p35
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Quick Banana Cream Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review