Quick Baked Potatoes
You'll receive raves every time you make these delicious potatoes. They have a crispy cheese coating but are tender inside.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 large baking potatoes, scrubbed
- 2 to 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Salt to taste
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise. Brush each cut half with melted
- butter; sprinkle with paprika, salt and cheese. Place cut side down
- on oiled baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until
- potato is fork tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 359 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 158 mg sodium, 67 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 9 g protein.