- 4 cups cubed red potatoes
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 7 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1-1/3 cups mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons prepared ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 4 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, onion, bacon and parsley. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over potato mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Quick Bacon Potato Salad
Sort By :
"I do not like traditional potato salad but I prepared this for a lobster supper for friends and family. It was a hit. And enjoyed by all. Will definitely do it again."
"This is delicious and a nice change from ordinary potato salad. This salad has been a hit at several potluck dinners."
"very good, however i took out the vinegar and added balsamic dressing"
"I made this for our 4th of July family party and it was a big hit. I followed other reviewer tips and used half mayo, half sour cream and lightened up on the vinegar and mustard. I think next time I will follow the recipe on the mustard and vinegar as I think the extra zip would be good. This was great though and will be my new go to potato salad recipe."
"I used half mayo and half sour cream for a more creamy dressing. I also used a bit less mustard, but it still seemed to be a bit acidic, so I added a little more sour cream."