Quick Asparagus Pasta Salad Recipe
This recipe is one of my favorites to make for potlucks in the spring time when the asparagus is the best. It is so tasty and everyone will asks you for the recipe.—Teresa Kokx, Hart, Michigan
- 3 cups cut fresh asparagus (1-inch pieces)
- 3 cups medium pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 small cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook asparagus in a small amount of water until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Rinse in cold water; drain and cool. Place asparagus in a large bowl; add pasta, onion, cucumber, carrots and radishes.
- 2. Combine salad dressing and Parmesan cheese; pour over pasta mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 cup: 201 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 279mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Quick Asparagus Pasta Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC