Quick Asparagus Pasta Salad Recipe
- 3 cups cut fresh asparagus (1-inch pieces)
- 3 cups medium pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 small cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook asparagus in a small amount of water until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Rinse in cold water; drain and cool. Place asparagus in a large bowl; add pasta, onion, cucumber, carrots and radishes.
- 2. Combine salad dressing and Parmesan cheese; pour over pasta mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 201 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 279 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Quick Asparagus Pasta Salad
"Made this with Mushroom filled Tortelline instead of pasta shells. Used local WW Sweet Salad onions instead of red onion. Turned out delicious. I took a picture but don't know how to add it to your site."