- 3 cups cut fresh asparagus (1-inch pieces)
- 3 cups medium pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 small cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook asparagus in a small amount of water until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Rinse in cold water; drain and cool. Place asparagus in a large bowl; add pasta, onion, cucumber, carrots and radishes.
- Combine salad dressing and Parmesan cheese; pour over pasta mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Asparagus Pasta Salad in Country Woman May/June 1998, p10
Reviews for Quick Asparagus Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 7, 2014
Made this with Mushroom filled Tortelline instead of pasta shells. Used local WW Sweet Salad onions instead of red onion. Turned out delicious. I took a picture but don't know how to add it to your site.
More Recipe Collections
- Asparagus Pasta >
- Asparagus Recipes >
- Asparagus Salad >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cold Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Country Woman Salad Recipes >
- Country Woman Vegetarian Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Salad Recipes >