This recipe is one of my favorites to make for potlucks in the spring time when the asparagus is the best. It is so tasty and everyone will asks you for the recipe.—Teresa Kokx, Hart, Michigan
- 3 cups cut fresh asparagus (1-inch pieces)
- 3 cups medium pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 small cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook asparagus in a small amount of water until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Rinse in cold water; drain and cool. Place asparagus in a large bowl; add pasta, onion, cucumber, carrots and radishes.
- Combine salad dressing and Parmesan cheese; pour over pasta mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Asparagus Pasta Salad in Country Woman May/June 1998, p10
Reviews for Quick Asparagus Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 7, 2014
"Made this with Mushroom filled Tortelline instead of pasta shells. Used local WW Sweet Salad onions instead of red onion. Turned out delicious. I took a picture but don't know how to add it to your site."