Quick Apricot Pork Chops
Marge often gives this sweet apricot treatment to the tender chops she pulls out of the freezer the night before. Then she can have supper on the table in less than a half hour.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 cooked bone-in pork loin chops (1 to 1-1/4 inches thick and 8 ounces each)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can (8-1/4 ounces) apricot halves, undrained
- Thaw pork chops if frozen. Place in an ungreased 8-in. square baking
- dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Pour apricots over the chops. Cover and bake at 350° for 25-30
- minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Tangley Oaks Pinot Noir 2012 CA
, pinot nose with great raspberry and plum flavors...a perfectly balanced lighter wine. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $59.99. Order Now