Quick Apricot Glazed Chicken Recipe
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1/2 pound)
- 1/4 cup apricot spreadable fruit
- 1-1/2 teaspoons light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon butter, melted
- 1. Coat a broiler pan with cooking spray; place chicken on pan. Combine remaining ingredients; brush half over the chicken. Broil 5-6 in. from the heat for 5 minutes. Turn chicken over; brush with remaining apricot mixture. Broil until juices run clear. Yield: 2 servings.
1/2 recipe equals 216 calories, 5 g fat (0 saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 309 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 27 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Quick Apricot Glazed Chicken
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.