With my husband's dietary restrictions, I feel as if I'm cooking "low everything". He likes good food, so I try to find recipes he can enjoy. We both agree this chicken is delicious.—Lois Collier, Vineland, New Jersey
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1/2 pound)
- 1/4 cup apricot spreadable fruit
- 1-1/2 teaspoons light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon butter, melted
- Coat a broiler pan with cooking spray; place chicken on pan. Combine remaining ingredients; brush half over the chicken. Broil 5-6 in. from the heat for 5 minutes. Turn chicken over; brush with remaining apricot mixture. Broil until juices run clear. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Apricot Glazed Chicken in Taste of Home December/January 1997, p8
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Quick Apricot Glazed Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review